RE: Line mixer w 2 effects sends?

I'd like to get a rack mixer, with 2 effect sends.
I've found these:
- Behringer eurorackpro Rx 1602 (8 stereo channels, noiseless, but it has only 1 effect send !)
- Alesis multimix 12 R (8 mono channels +2 stereo channels, with 2 effect sends)
- Samson PL 1602 (discontinued, 8 stereo channels, with 2 effect sends)
I'd like to know what do you think about those devices, expecially about the Alesis 12R, because, searching in the net,  i haven't found any comment from users.

Thanks for your suggestions and nice week-end to all of you

Fabio