RE: Yet another new free VST looper

Title: Message
Haven't setup to try yet but, looks the closest to what I want in a software looper yet overdub, replace, glitch capable -nice
Thanks for sharing the info.

From: Andreas Wetterberg [mailto:awetterberg@post.cybercity.dk]
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 12:57 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@Loopers-Delight. Com
Subject: Yet another new free VST looper

Hi all,

I just wanted to share this link with y'all.
The plugin is by a guy at the Ableton forum called Angstrom, and the plug is called the AngstroLooper.

It's really good, it does both stereo and mono (yay) and it has a nice, clean ínterface with all the right functions (for me, anyways). It's a beta, and i reckon it promises a lot of good things.

http://plugins.timeshard.com/index.htm

I've used it to do some very quick loops using a Roland SH-2 and Absynth 3 combined, truly stellar.

Andreas.