Re: EH 16-sec reissue - worth getting...?

Legion wrote;
"The DL4 is a vanilla looper. The EH 16 Mk II is a noise box. I was kind of
hoping for a combination of the two. If the EH allowed me to tell it when
to start/stop it would be my favorite loop box bar none."

The Manecoloopers could be just what you're looking for.
They can do both static (EH 16 sec style) and now also non-static (EDP style) looping.
With expr. pedal outs for delaytime, feedback, filter, stomp switches for 1/2 Time (one octave up or down) and
Reverse they are great noise boxes too.
Maneco will also custom fit his boxes to indiviual requests.

threm