Re: looping and using monitors

In ear monitors have gotten cheaper her in the US, but
they're still pricey.  Worth it though, IMO.  I bypass
all that by using a Roland Handsonic for percussion.
I know, I know, it's not the same thing, but I dig
that aspect of it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=key/s=midi/search/detail/base_pid/277129/

Mark