Re: electronics question for the tech-heads.

Hi

Yes according to the guitarbuilder that built my guitar http://www.nevbornguitars.com/
there's no problem with having a switch . the dummy is just for switching the power on/off.
the "normal pickup goes through the fernandes circuits even when the sustainer is not in use
and then on to the GK output so there's both Gk and normal guitarpickup as well as mixed mode, providing the power's on.
I choose the dummy instead because I thought the switch would be easier to forget,
but the dummy is hard to remember as well so.......
(but it kind of looks cool , I don't know ::::)
Gunnar Backman
Brak(E)man Prod/Brakophonics
E-mail brakophonic@telia.com
http://www.brakophonic.com