Re: FW: MP3 Turn-Table/Record System

I've seen a couple of vinyl controllers come out the
last few years, but I've decided to thwart the black
groovy stuff for the shiny rainbow colored discs.
I've been using a Numark Axis 9 with great success for
a few years.  So much so I want to upgrade to their
higher end model.

I know it feels nothing like vinyl, but as a guitarist
I could care less.  I find the feel really nice and it
works great.

Mark

http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/catalogue.ht