a usable laptop set-up (audio clip)

Hi Friends,

When Pluggo 3.5 arrived last week I found two plug-ins that I like very
much. Interestingly they are both marked "by jhno". It seems Cycling 74
has optimized the code even more with this version (?) because I'm now
able to loop live on just my powerbook using Augustus Loop and Pluggo
under Live 4. Here are two quick improvisations I did this afternoon:

http://www.looproom.com/powerbook/

I must say I'm very happy with the Pluggo sound! So far I have only
tried it out with a guitar but I will investigate it with other
instruments a.s.a.p. This laptop set-up swallows about 40 percent of
the 1,25 MB powerbook's CPU power. When I'm running the two Augustus
loopers combined with Stylus RMX it goes between 40 an 70 percent,
depending on how many parts of the RMX drums I'm running.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)