Re: For your listening amusement

Enjoyed it here, mostly..."soundscapes" don't need to be "ambient" to
suit me, and I wasn't looking for an ambient experience, or anything
except interest. I found it had a very engaging density and it was
inventive and mercurial enough to kept my attention very nicely;
thanks! More subjectivity: The inclusion of last few minutes, the bits
after the little gap, disturbed the focus I'd been enjoying up to that
point. The last stuff sounded like a more or less random grab from a
longer session, and seemed to me to reinforce the idea that everything
that had proceeded it was more randomly created than it felt like at
the time. For me, this was unfortunate, but maybe it was intentional?
dc