Re: For your listening amusement

Steve B.

In a message dated 02/14/05 12:57:34, burnett@pobox.com writes:

Thanks, I have no recollection at this time of where I encountered this
quote so I can't verify its historical fact, but I've remembered it for a
long time now. I have found pausing occasionally to reflect "Am I done?"
to often be helpful.

I guess that's what record "producers" are for . . . eh?
My biggest need is to have someone pull the plug on me
when ever I go into something boneheaded at a live gig.
But perhaps I should be careful what I wish for -- maybe
that person will pull the plug before the first note is played.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."