evolving subjectsRe: looping and using monitors

Y'know, we've got to start changing the Subject headers when a subject
evolves away from the original. I almost missed this helpful e-mail because
the Subject field led me to believe it was about something I didn't need to
know right now. (I get 150 e-mails a night and am sometimes tempted to
"judge a book by its cover." (A dangerous thing, I know!)
Yours in Tomi Ungerer,
Tim