No Subject

On Feb 14, 2005, at 11:57 PM, Joey wrote:

> At 7:48 PM -0800 2/14/05, Larry Cooperman wrote:
>
>> an MFA is an artist's doctorate
>
> You should look into this Larry. My girlfriend has a doctorate and she
> says if MFA is all you have then you are no Doctor.
>
> By the way, your grammar really sucks for your age, your "education"
> and your superiority complex.

sorry about the grammar dear scholar.  i'm in much hurry attending to
my passion

your goilfriend is obviously into her degree.  an mfa is a terminal
degree for an artist; terminal.  i think paper is a poor excuse for
doing shit

i don't have to go to school for composition/performance anymore so
they tell me.

superiority to what?  it's not a complex, it's actually very simplex.
i am superior to a bug
Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com