From: Jeff Larson [mailto:Jeffrey.Larson@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 3:47 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: The Mobius Technological Enslavement Device is now available

Alan Kroeger wrote:
> Wow this is way cool I assume you will be charging for this sometime
> in the future. Do you do any embedded programming might be cool on a
> dsp hardware/firmware platform too. Works great on XP though for sure
> might give up on my EDP(as this is an excelent emulation) I wonder if
> my old crippled Sony Vaio could deal with this well I will try it there
too.

I don't intend to charge for this.  It was a challenge I wanted to
undertake
for several reasons, and now I would like to share the result.  Though if
anyone feels so inclined I'll happily accept donations to my Paypal account
"jlarson@sun.com" :-)

I'm not very familiar with embedded programming.  Were I to go in that
direction, I would probably redesign it to be a portable VST plugin that
could be run on something like the PowerCore.  It is more likely I would do
a Mac port first, but neither is likely within the next year.

Jeff