Re: Mobius system requirements

For what it's worth, I have a USB 2.0 audio interface (the Edirol
UA-1000 rack mount unit), and it has performed VERY well in the
experiments I've tried with it.  I have used it for audio and (small
amounts of) MIDI simultaneously, and managed latency in the teens
(11-15ms if I remember correctly) using Ableton Live.

I can't compare to Firewire or PCMCIA, because I've never tried either
with my laptop.  However, I'm confident that the UA-1000 will give me
decent preformance when I finally fire up the Mobius Technological
Enslavement Device, and begin focusing on technology with little or no
musical historical perspective :)

I'll let ya know soon!

Dig