Re: SooperLooper beta released for OSX

On Feb 18, 2005, at 14:20, Matthias Grob wrote:

> Maybe you should borrow a EDP?
> Multiply can also cut a piece out of the loop, thats important - for
> me...

Agreed. I was looking for a way to truncate loop length, but did not
find out how it can be done in SooperLooper. I found out the online
documentation said you can go "multiply-->record", just like with the
EDP. When I tried that it did not work, but I guess that was before I
had by mistake set the 8th/cycle to 1 ;-)

Can't try now, but I guess it would work with a shorter 8th/cycle
setting.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---