Heads up, new PayPal spoof...

     Just a quick heads up to everyone out there who uses PayPal.  There's
a new spoof going
around that almost caught me this morning.  The email they sent out
(reprinted below) directed me
to a PayPal login page that had a non-PayPal URL.  The reason it almost
got past my bullshit
detector was that it is well written, and appeals to the part of me that
is concerned about
someone hacking into my account.  I opened up a new window for PayPal and
it looked identical
(except it wasn't secure and had a different URL.  To wit...

http://211.140.222.10/zx/images/qw/source/unique/help/cmd/service-ssl-login/primapagina.htm

     Of course if you get this email, send it on to Spoof at PayPal dot
com.

     Back to our regularly scheduled program kiddies...

          Stephen

You have added plasmaseeler@yahoo.com as a new email address for your
PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with
your account, please contact PayPal customer service at:

https://www.paypal.com/row/wf/f=ap_email

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

                    PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

   NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at
https://www. paypal.com/  Protect yourself against fraudulent websites
by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and
typing
in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

PayPal Email ID PP109
YGJBHJCLDUPZNOCOHRLVRXMRLROQIMHRBGCFGU