Re: ugly racks of gear

I play standing, with a 6-space rack on the floor at my feet, angled up
slighty by resting it on one of the rack lids.  My few stompboxes are on
top of that lid, and an FCB1010 sits on the ground just below it.

 From the stage it looks like a guitar player with a slightly bulky
pedalboard.

Does this get the ok from Kim? :)

I admit that I've toyed with one of those high stools with a backrest by
On-Stage Stands.  It just ended up being in the way.

I haven't fallen down yet - but close!

Doug