Re: boss pedals

Okay, it's a delay pedal with super deluxe features.

A chisel can be used as a screwdriver, but it was still designed to be
a chisel.  You can lay a Telecaseter down on your lap and play it with
a Stevens bar, but that that doesn't make it a "lap steel".

Ditto on the Giga Delay/Loop Station.  Sure, you can use it for
looping, as you can a one-second delay with a hold feature.  But, it
was conceived as a delay pedal with a bunch of neat options.

My advice as always: buy both.