RE: ugly racks of gear AND Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists on ly

At 07:36 AM 2/22/2005, Weg wrote:

>Long time lurker here

Welcome, and glad to see you post! :)

>How about some wireless midi tap shoes?  Then I would need to learn
>tap....

This is going to sound silly, but I know how to wire these.  If you're
serious about wanting to try it, just let me know and I'll send
instructions.

(one of my old studio partners was a fantastic electronic drummer.  he
came
up with this idea to not only replace his kick drum pedals, but totally
eliminate his physical kick drums altogether.)

         --m.

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil