Steven's 2100s

Heyo Steven!
I tried to send this reply just to you, but your silly spam filter kicked
it out, saying "Mail with Subject lines containing "1z" are rejected."
(Huh?)
So you have a 2100 as well?
Two of them, no less?
Cool! Zoom's lower-end units are very effective if you find out what
they're good at and stick with it. What's your take on the mighty Player?
I've had mine for 6 years and haven't quite grokked it... its menu makes my
eyes glaze over (LOL). Compared to my beloved-but-hissy 505, the reverb is
miles better but the pitch-related stuf isn't as tactile, somehow. And I
still need to understand the looping aspect of it...I'm embarrassed to say
that its lack of knobs seems to have hampered my full exploration.
~Tim Mungenast

Zoom's
> > output often gets put into the Master loop.  That said..
> >
> > 1. Allow the Master to decay to nothing, between 70-90%.  A bit
Frippian if
> > you also decide to walk off the performance area/stage.  (Also if you
> > continue to handle the guitar or other sound source, some folks may
>also
> > think you're still playing.)
> >
> > 2. Play with Master closed to input, either loop shut or decayed.
> >
> > 3. Wet.  Rinse.  Repeat.  Repeat.
> >
> > Stephen Goodman
> > * Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff
> > * http://www.earthlight.net/HiddenTrack
> > * http://www.medialinenews.com
> >
> > * "I speak Spanish to God, French to women, English to men, and
Japanese to