Power of the Eventide Eclipse

Quick question to you Eventide evangelists. How powerful is the Eclipse?
This is the replacement to the H3000 units, right?

If I were to sell all of my rack effects tomorrow (Boss VF-1, Akira,
Vortex, Boss SX-700, Boss GT-3, Lexicon LXP1 and LXP5, would the Eclipse
keep me interested and diversified enough? Would I be able to have
chorus, delay, and great reverb, plus cool tone altering effects all at
the same time? With no algorithm restrictions, etc.

Kris