Re: filter question

Not using Outlook (thank heavens), but the sure fire way to filter
Loopers' Delight email is to use the "X-Loop" header.  If "X-Loop"
contains "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com", send it to your LD
folder.  Will Outlook allow you to write filters on any header
information?  Or are you stuck with "Sender", "Subject", etc.?