Re: mac recording question

Title: Re: mac recording question
At 6:59 PM -0500 2/25/05, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
You don't give any details about what USB interface and what Mac model you have,

M-AUDIO "AUDIOPHILE USB" into an eMAC and then into PEAK LE (which i am just learning to use)

The Audiophile should work OK if it's set up correctly, but I don't know for sure if there are issues.

I know nothing about the eMac as a music machine, and I know nothing about the quality of the audio inputs on any of the newer models. I've always used dedicated converters, either card-based or firewire.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://salamandersongs.com