Re: Effects drop out (was RE: Digitech GNX4)

I have the GNX3.  You can run it in stompbox mode - there is no
perceivable delay with effects on/off changes made within a patch.  They
have a neat control footswitch that can be assigned to automatically
change 3 parameters simultaneously.  A lot can be made of that feature.

But, yes, patch to patch changes are a little gappy.

--
Tom Combs
SEP, Inc.