Re: more USB interface woes

This is a laptop, right?  The tricky thing about laptops is that the
driving design considerations are small size, low weight and low power
consumption.  Unfortunately, addressing those concerns often means you
take a hit on uninterrupted throughput.  For most people, who aren't
doing any sort of audio work, it doesn't matter if there's a few
hiccups in their USB throughput.  This may not be your problem in this
instance, but it's something to take into consideration for laptop
audio.