Re: Effects drop out (was RE: Digitech GNX4)

Subject: Re: Effects drop out (was RE: Digitech GNX4)

> The way I understand it, the problem with this "seamless" patch changing
> operation is that it would mean having two effects processors in one
>box,
> but only using one at a time.  Which is a waste of money and parts ~99%
>of
> the time.

Right, and you would have to know which two patches you wanted to use.  My
RP2000 has 4 patches available at for each bank, so it would have to be
able
to store all 4.  It's not bad with the patch changing gap, I had to get
good
at timing it a little early.  One thing I've done with it is it will let
me
use the switches to turn on/off individual effects and not a whole patch.
that seems to be much more seamless.

Tony