Re: new loop pedal

David Kirkdorffer wrote:
> Well, maybe it's like a boomerang with MIDI control and trigger
> capabilities.

The most interesting thing to me are the many "operating modes"
which define things like how many times to repeat the loop,
when to apply feedback, when to do overdubs, when to start
a new loop, all with very minimal footswitch taps.

To draw a parallel with the EDP, it's roughly like having a sequence
of footswitch presses performed automatically, with timing adjusted
to the length of the loop.  This can be convenient, but I'm guessing
that it restricts you to a certain style of loop building, if you
want to deviate from what it does you would have to select another
mode and it isn't clear whether you can freely change modes
while the loop is playing.

Jeff