Re: EDP Glitches?

David,
Very kind of you to post this plug ;-) Next month I am taking off to Italy to do more work on Willie's new album, but the next album will have looping on it!! (so this is not totally OT) Same King Crimson rhythm section etc, but a very different album; more textural combining a lot of my soundscapes style work.

Speaking of going over to Italy, I will also be doing a little bit of touring in North Italy with my looping/soundscapes project "Lives of the Saints" for the last 3 weeks of April. If there is any one on this list in North or Central Italy that wants to try and do some shows together let me know. I have a few things lined up but would be interested in a couple more.

Ronan Chris Murphy
www.venetowest.com (Production & mixing: King Crimson, Chucho Valdes, Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, CGT...)
www.homerecordingbootcamp.com (Workshops around the world teaching the art and craft of recording )
www.livesofthesaints.net (The hottest ambient noise duo since Sonny & Cher)