Loop Eeze

Just reporting in--
I had a job tonight playing music with a quartet--for those of you who have
seen A Mighty Wind, I was flashing to the end of that movie, as this gig
was
strolling at a Urology Trade show in San Diego at the Sheraton Harbor
Island
(by the airport)--hey, it's a gig--however we didn't play "Sure-Flow" the
catheter song--but I digress . . .
Just before the gig, I got a call from a music pal, who was suffering
vocally and needed a last minute fill in for a four hour lounge gig at a
Radisson (by UCSD, and the VA Hospital).  I agreed to do it, but only had
my
acoustic guitar with me--but fortunately, also my portable loop pedals in
the van!
I had to scurry, so all I used was the RC-20, but it made filling the
moment
so much easier--if I played fingerstyle (where are ya Larry?) less gear
might be required--but boy am I glad I had it with me.  So this new pedal
does sound intriguing--80 seconds of mono looping is just about long
enough!
Gary