Re: Yanni a looper??!!!

Well, at least he got to poke a TV star.

Suit & Tie Guy <erwill@suitandtieguy.com> wrote:
On Mar 4, 2005, at 10:54 AM, Krispen Hartung wrote:
> So you can use EDPs to loop the C Major scale and chord  for hours
> upon end.... :)

yes.

i know _i_ did.

in fact, sometimes i sleep in my studio on my couch, and let a 16
second loop in the PCM-80 "cook" overnight.

often those loops are in the c major scale, key center of a or c or f

and *gasp* sometimes they involve a C major chord too!

---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com