AW: Unsubscribe

"wisdom comes from reading subscribe/unsubscribe information carefully,
e.g. on www.loopers-deligh.com"

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andre Hunter [mailto:andre_hunter@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 7. März 2005 22:14
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Unsubscribe

I would like to unsubscribe, this is not what i do.  I dont want to
waste anyones time as well as get all of these e-mails that have nothing
to do with me.

Thank you!

Andre S. Hunter
CEO/Founder
D-lux Entertainment
www.d-luxentertainment.com
(630) 518-8698

 "Success comes from one who has made someone else just as successful,
wisdom comes from an open mind to receive wisdom from someone you least
expect, & love is available when you no longer look for it!"