Re: READING?

I will always recommend TIM POWERS (especially Last Call) for those of
you who like to look at common reality a little bit differently.  Last
Call is about gamblers in Los Vegas playing for human souls and who gets
to become Fisher King of the West.  Awesome.

I also enjoy Christopher Moore for very quick and amusing reads.
Twisted and absurd stories that really fly by and leave a nice grin
behind them when they're gone.  Try The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove
or Blood Sucking Fiends for a taste.

Of course I have young children so I often find myself reading and
re-reading the smae pages over and over again as I try to find where I
was last time I stopped (obligatory looping content).

Kevin

How amazing, how amazing!
Hard to comprehend that
Nonsentient beings expound Dharma.