Re: OT - Internet Track Names from CDs (?)

Hi Scott.

My cd-ripper, cdex 1.51(amazing piece of free software) uses a public
database called freedb.org. IIRC the program, when faced with an unknown
record, allows the user to input their own data to the database.

http://freedb.org/
http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/

Let us know what you find out.

Best wishes.