[gig späm - München, Deutschland]: Eclectic Blah - Reverse Engineering - 23.3.05 - Salon Erna

Eclectic Blah

REVERSE ENGINEERING

An interactive remix session based on and performed by the Eclectic Blah
concept design by Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill -
www.moinlabs.de

Live Artists:
        Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill (Moinsound) - whimsical
electronics
        Luke Cyrus Götze (Cyrus & Traherne) - guitar, turntables, loops
        Lene Toje (Sanagi) - vocals, effects

Recycled Artists:
        Luke Cyrus, Filzinho, XO Gruber, Christian Klos, Jan Kühner, The
Viking Müller, Wolfi Schlickhorn, rtbs, Jack Traherne, Phonky Phrance
Wechtenbruch, Thomas Würdinger

Support:
        Silikon - www.silikon-musik.de
        Sanagi - www.sanagi.co.uk

Wednesday, 23rd of March 2005
Salon Erna - www.salonerna.de
München, Optimolwerke, Friedenstraße 10

Doors 20h, begin 21h
No cover charge!

---

This is a new concept in my freely improvised dance music (or improvised
booty-funk jazzotronics) project "Eclectic Blah". Sound clips from our
various concerts are reassembled and weirdified using Ableton Live!,
various plugins and interactively enhanced using turntables, guitar,
keyboards, drum machine and singing voice. Looping content: apart from
the use of Live! as a pseudo-looper, each musician brings his DL4...

If any of you could make it to the gig (if you're in the southern
Bavarian area, I'd suggest you do - Sanagi are a real treat!), remember
to say hello! I'm the guy with long hair and the Eighties' clothing.

See you there,

        Rainer