Re: Breaking out of the box / loop music samples

On Mar 16, 2005, at 7:40 PM, Jesse Lucas wrote:
> Yeah, I went to some of those web sites and recorded the music out of
> my computer's soundcard straight onto my mp3 player.  Sounds great!
> And it keeps people from getting ahold of your music for free, I hear.

my favourite is when some totally paranoid schizo puts his music on his
site as an m3u or an rm file so you can just open the link in a text
editor and grab the actual location of the file.

> Stephen Goodman wrote:
>> * "All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms!
>> All
>> mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
>>   - L. Ron Hubbard, "Personal Affirmations"
>> * * http://BuffaloScientologyInfo.com - http://www.xenu.net

so does john travolta ever phone you up and threaten to rough you up
for that link in your sig?

i hear i'm a fourth level Thetan, or at least the guy i paid 40 grand
told me so.

that fateful day:
http://suitandtieguy.com/sights/fall_fervour_2004/fall_fervour_2004-
Pages/Image41.html