Opportunity for guitarist

>From Craigslist SF
<zatinv@yahoo.com>
I hold U.S. Patent # 6,657,112 for an electric guitar innovation which
could
be worth millions. It's not for everyone, it works for people who like to
play with effects - tremolo, wah, whammy, etc. In a preferred application
have taken a Roland Expression pedal and placed it in such a position that
twist of the neck activates the effect - whatever effect the performer
wants. Caught you by surprise didn't I! Guitar necks don't twist in
relation
to the body. That is the innovation for which I was awarded the patent.
But
it wouldn't do anything (except look so strange that it floors people -
and
there is some merit in this) without placing a potentiometer at this
junction, and this is also covered in the patent. This could operate
effects
like tremolo, but the real value will be the unlimited effects that can
usually be run by the expression pedal. Therefore, I am seeking a master
guitarist who regularly uses an expression pedal and has the necessary
midis
(or whatever) to demonstrate this effect. You would have to seriously
practice with my prototype and master the technique by January, when we
will
show the invention at the Namm show in Los Angeles. I will pay the
exorbitant fee for a small booth in the innovations section of the show,
and
you will sit there and play the guitar and generate interest until the
guitar manufacturers fall all over themselves offering us big money to
license or buy out the patent. You will have to be very good and
accomplished to get their attention, but that's why you are starting out
as
a master and will be spending about 10 hrs a week practicing.

For your trouble in all this, I am offering 15% of the patent rights. This
is in the form of a patent assignment, and is an airtight method by which
you own 15% of any and all royalties and proceeds. Check this all out with
the U.S.P.T.O. at the toll free number: 1-800-786-9199; and, or see their
web site at: www.uspto.gov. You will get no money up front. You will have
cover your own travel, accommodations, etc. at the trade show. You will
get
the assignment even if no one buys our patent at the time, as long as you
have mastered and play the instrument well at the show. If years later I
get
some one to license or buy the patent, you will still get 15% of the
proceeds. If you are not able to show reasonable progress within a short
time, I will have to find a different person because I can't spend the
thousands of dollars on the Namm booth if we cannot make a good
presentation. So only contact me if you are serious and can commit to the
practice time. You must provide the amps and midis (or whatever) that the
guitar and expression pedal need - but you already have these or you
wouldn't be answering this add. A plus if you have musical degrees from
accredited schools. A plus if you are versed in Blues. A plus if you are
with a working band and perform regularly. [Before long, I suspect that
you
could play this guitar during some of your bands set (the instrument is a
beautiful Carvin and naturally plays like a dream when the twist effect is
not engaged) and skyrocket your bands popularity by virtue of the novelty;
all the while practicing and mastering the effect.] Get back to me through
this e-mail address, or (better) call. GZ - 415-669-7837