Re: running two amps at once

hi richard,
thanks for your reply. i just wanted to shoot you a quick question before
made my next move. someone else replied saying that i could split my
signal
with any stereo pedal. is this true? the only stereo pedal i own right now
is a line 6 floor delay. i figured i would need something else to split my
guitar signal. if you don't mind taking a minute to tell me where to go
from
here and feel free to explain it to me as though i were 8. we're only
talking about two inputs and two outputs here and i feel confused. sorry,
thanks alot for your help. andy