Re: Some of my new music....downloadable

Hi there Kris,

I just wanted to respond and say that I've been enjoying your latest tracks quite a bit. Good playing and your improvisations frequently sound very "composed." Some really interesting musical ideas in there -- and fancy guitar processing too BTW. I can imagine several ways you might be doing it -- but how ARE you getting the "soft attack" sort of synth-flutey guitar tone on the track "
Ataraxia", VG-88? Good work. Keep posting it. I'll buy a copy of the CD when it's finished.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn