Re: OT, what speakers to listen to your favorite loopers on?

When I listen to music that has no loops, I go into my
mirrored listening room........(and reflect on what to
do if there is an earthquake.)

No, really, if I'm doing casual listening, I'll do it
on home hi-fi speakers. Forget all those flat
analytical studio monitors....I don't care if hi-fi
speakers are "rolled off" dammit, they just sound
better.

For recording/mixing, studio's are great, but to relax
to? NO.
I use Vandersteen 2ce, or Mission 782 (1989), or
System Audio 1270.

=Randy=