Re: Line 6 DL4: Since we are on the subject.

At 9:56 AM -0500 3/29/05, magicicada wrote:
>I use 3-4 Line 6 Dl4s in my setup and have been noticing an issue with
>the metal Toggle switches on them as of late. It seems that they get
>worn out quickly and start getting jammed at horrible & crucial
>moments. Maybe I am too hard on the metal toggle switches when I stomp
>down on 'em but, I do not think that is the case. Have any of you ever
>had this sort of problem with your DL4? thanks!

Is the problem with the metal switches or with the switches mounted
on the circuit board? In case you don't know (many people don't) the
metal "switches" that you see and interact will actually don't have
any signal passing through them. They simply actuate smaller (and
more fragile) switches inside the unit.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com