Hooking Rang into two amps

Hey everyone, I have a question to any who could help with
this sort of thing. The band that I'm in has many songs
based around my looping on the Boomerang phrase sampler. My
problem is that I want to be able to hook up my boomerang to
loop electric guitar through a fender twin reverb as well as
looping my acoustic and some vocals/percusions through the
fx loop on my Fender Acoustasonic Jr. I really don't know
anything about rigging up a two amp system for live stage
performances and if it is even possible to hook the rang
between the two amps, especially since the twin reverb
doesn't have an fx loop. If anyone has any ideas or
suggestions they can run by me, all help would be
appreciated.

Thank you,
Jesse Raderman
www.hotbeetsandspinach.cjb.net