Re: Hooking Rang into two amps

I once solved this problem with two a/b switches.
It's not terribly elegant because it requires two
button-stomps in between changing instruments, but
it's not bad.  An a/b switch at the front of your
chain allows you to plug in two instruments and switch
between them.  A switch at the end of your chain
allows you to send the signal to two amps and switch
between those.