Re: jealous of bay area gigs

Okay, obviously there's some confusion here.

All possible performance events can be divided into those that expect
that the performer will bring an audience, and those that do not.

And, they can also be divided into those that charge admission for
entry, and those that do not.

There are four combinations based on the above two modes of division.

There are many other ways to divide performance events (whether or not
admission is charged, etc.)--some are binary, some are not.

TH