List-member todd reynolds on tour with ethel, joe jackson, toddrundgren - states and europe (link)

Title: List-member todd reynolds on tour with ethel, joe jackson, todd rundgren - states and europe (link)
To all my friends on the list...

I’ll be on tour for the next 12 weeks, hitting many cities of other list members on the Joe Jackson – Todd Rundgren solo tour featuring my band, Ethel.  Should any of you be checking out these concerts, please do let me know, I’d love to put faces to names and hang out with any looping colleagues...

Click on the link below for a press release and full dates if you scroll down to the bottom...

http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/cantaloupe/ethel.htm

Also there are these links for more information...

http://www.ethelcentral.com
http://trconnection.com

All best,

Todd Reynolds