Re: visual metronome

On Apr 24, 2005, at 16:40, Tim Nelson wrote:

> It occurs to me that a metronome which, instead of
> making an audible click, would flash a light could
> work quite nicely.  I've never seen one like this
> commercially available; have any of you?

The Gibson Echoplex has one on the front plate. Or you could set up a
computer screen with some sequencing software loaded. Program a
sequence and open a large editor window where notes are displayed on
the regular beat. The notes flashing by in full screen mode can provide
a kind of visual metronome.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---