Re: central cd shop

> I am just thinking that a "loopers cd shop" would be a very
interesting thing to do.

Seems to me that the easiest option would be to check and see if CDBaby
(or similar) would be willing to create a tag for a loopers-delight kind
of category and link to that aggregate part of their store from the
Loopers-Delight page.  Otherwise, the logistics of creating, storing,
collecting money, mailing, accounting, etc., are likely to be pretty
daunting for anyone doing this casually (especially if it really
generates much interest).

Does anyone know if CDBaby sell CDRs or just manufactured discs?

Anyway, its just a quick thought.

Kevin

How amazing, how amazing!
Hard to comprehend that