LDCD#2 format

I'm currently converting a number of my CDs into mp3 and found that the LD
double CD #2 is more or less unreadable in PC CD drives. As I'm one of the
musicians on the CD I have several copies and they're all unreadable (well,
I tried 2 of them) even when they are unused (they were still shrinkwrapped
before I tried playing them), and I've tried several CD drives.

If anyone has succeeded converting them to mp3, I'd be interested to get a
copy. Please reply offlist.

Michael Peters
www.michaelpeters.de