Re: Too many beeps & boops

Hello there-

I've been subscribed to the list for a few months now and have mostly been
lurking.  I've really learned a lot from the ongoing
discussions and I'm glad this group exists. Thanks all.  Anyway, the
ongoing thread of "too many bleeps and bloops" sounds very
familiar.  Some folks like bleeping/blooping.  Some folks don't.  I
personally love bleeping and blooping and have been known, on
occasion, to click, clack, snortle, and sometimes even
whoosh-zing-kersplat (all with long reverbs and delays, yet)

There are a couple of MP3s of said nonsense up at www.kingtone.com (the
website of my bandmate Lucio Menegon).  Click on "music"
and then "MP3s", and check out the tracks for lumper/splitter (the name of
our guitar duo).  I thnk there's one full track and a couple of
snippets from longer tracks.

Joe Rut
lumper/splitter
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites
at once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com