Re:   Music Video for Purple Hand

Rick,

In a message dated 04/28/05 1:18:13, looppool@cruzio.com writes:

I'm very proud to announce that David Tristram has directed a new
digitally animated video for the song "Sumpin' Funky I Cooked Up

Tonight" from my new abstract electronica release, 'Purple Hand'.

Way to go Rick! BTW, it's 138MB (not 64) -- thank goodnes I've got cable.
Even so, it took several minutes to download. It's well worth the wait.
Congratulations!!!

I simply MUST order a copy of your CD today. I've waited for too long.
Life keeps intruding and distracting (as it does for all of us) time passes,
memory fades and good intentions (sincerely profered) sadly get waylaid.

I meant to buy your CD a while back and apparently did not. Cripes! I can
only, humbly, beg your pardon and forgiveness on that.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."