Re: LD CD Vol.3 project

Well, maybe I'll compile a LD CD Vol 3.5 of all the
people who didn't get picked.  I'll only charge $100
for a submission and an extra fifty cents for each CD
I sell to cover my gear habit.  Maybe I should auction
slots on ebay and see if I can really make some money.
 I'm going to need a Repeater MkII, of course.

Mark