Re: Electrix Repeater MK II: Web site selling it

On Mon, 9 May 2005, David Durian wrote:

> I found this link a few weeks ago. Music 123 is selling it for $499 and
>they have a 45-day return policy. They list June 15 as the street date,
>but when I placed my pre-order, the email they sent me says June 30.
>
> http://www.music123.com/Electrix-Repeater-MK-II-i67294.music?match=1

Thanks for the link, David. Yesterday's post from mrweasel copying the new
features thread from the electrixpro bulletin board included the
following statement "We expect them to be available in July at selected
retailers".

Given the several reschedulings and delays for the release of the Repeater
Mk1, I'm not counting on a Repeater Mk2 arriving in the month of July.

(Note: I am not trying to discourage anyone from pre-ordering, but
personally I am planning to be patient if delays are announced involving
my soon-to-be-placed preorder. )

Is the Alto Music rep who was on this list when the Repeater Mk1 came out
still around? Perhaps another loopers-list preorder is in order?

best,
Steve B
Phasmatodea    http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Subscape Annex http://www.subscapeannex.com/